View all Jobs
.NET Web Developer (Kentico)
BlueKey is seeking a talented .NET Web Developer to assist in the building of .NET web solutions on the industry-leading Kentico CMS. While preference will be given to those willing to relocate to Charleston, SC, we are open to a remote position for the right candidate.
Besides general badassawesomeness, you should have...
- 4+ years of work experience in ASP.net and C#.net
- Experience with Kentico
- 4+ years of work experience with IIS
- Competency with Windows Server
- 4+ years experience with SQL Server queries and stored procedures
- Strong understanding of object oriented design and programming
- Basic understanding of CSS
- Be a problem solver who considers business challenges and UX when building solutions
The position would involve collaborating and coding on a diverse set of complex web development projects from small to enterprise including custom applications, CMS implementations, API integrations, and more.
Work with a passionate crew of digital creators and thinkers who are big on work/life balance, professional development, company culture, doing great work, and the regular Beer:30. Includes benefits, professional development allowance, and a competitive salary.
Send interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are NOT interested in off-shore OR outsourcing solicitations. Serious inquiries from qualified individuals only.